DID I DO THIS RIGHT? IM PANICKING THAT I AM NOW A TOTAL A-HOLE WHO WILL BE OUTCAST FROM THIS WORLD NEVER TO RETURN BECAUSE I AM DESPISED BY ALL?

So, recently my guy friend, (Who i was very close with, but had no intentions of ever being in a dating relationship with) decided to start liking me. I might be more inclined to give it a small chance, if i was not currently pursuing another relationship, and he wasn't so thirsty for a girlfriend 24/7. He talked to me about it over texting and i said, "I don't think we would work out, your a nice guy but i don't think im your type and your not mine really either". Does this make me a huge jerk? i honestly feel that it does right now, I mean being rejected hurts like somebody is stabbing you with an acid laced knife about 1,000,000,000,000 times, then getting hit with a soft ball to the face. And i just don't like hurting people, and we were pretty close. Also he dated my best friend for a while and i just didn't want that to be weird, because he broke up with her and i wouldn't ever do anything to her. Previously that morning i had a shitty day and felt like i wanted to throw up, not because i was sick but because im slightly bi-polar and my mood changes from day to day constantly. Some days im very happy-go-lucky and others im just a mess of nausea, depression and tears. I could've handled this situation waaaay better but, unfortunate for me i didn't and i can't change time.

P. s: Guys i know i messed up please don't rub it in my face, just give your reasonable non-biased, constructively criticizing opinion.

01

What Guys Said 1

• You were just being honest, nothing wrong with that. Calm down.

What Girls Said 0