Boyfriend help?

So around a month ago I started seeing this guy, and things were going really great. We could talk for hours, we'd sent cute messages to each other, and I was really happy. He broke up with me after realizing that there was an age difference between us of five years (him being older than me). We had a fight about it, and he broke up with me. After a few days of me ignoring him bc I was kinda sad about it, we started to talk again, and eventually we got back together. But things don't really feel the seem now. He feels more like a friend whenever we talk, even though I still really like him, and he says he does too. Is there anyway I can make things feel as good as they used to be?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'd let him go, there is already bad blood between you guys and in his mind your always going to be younger. The only ailment for this is if you become like 19 and then date him, because being under 18 it's illegal in most states for a sexual relationship plus he might view you as a kid still.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you lied about your age or didn't disclose it, I'd have been pissed too. Also, he may be keeping his distance since for all we know, him doing anything with you beyond basic conversation could be construed as "grooming" or straight up pedo behavior.

I think it'd be better if you two parted ways if that's the case. Otherwise you have trust to mend.

What Guys Said 2

• right now, if the question info is to be believed, you are under18, and he is 5 years older than you, so most likely over 18.

In most western countries he would go to jail for touching you.

• let him go sorry

What Girls Said 1

• The damage has already been done. There is nothing you can do. He seems to have made his decision. Do you really want to change who you are, just to impress a guy who broke up with you? Trust me, it will not work out. It will end up with you being a leech and willing to do anything to keep him around. Just not worth it.