What shall I do with that guy?

Hi guys, there's a guy I've been on a date with. We scheduled a 2nd date. When I told him I wanna take things slow and get to know him well, he said "I'm not so into taking things too slow. We gotta do everything quite quickly to figure out whether we fit. Don't wanna end up in the friendzone again." So what would a guy want when he says this?
And I'm not such a girl who'd sleep with a guy too soon in case he'd have only this in mind with what he said..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He's had bad experiences in the past, which is fair enough - but he is telling you about them and assuming you'll do the same too, which is NOT fair.

If you don't feel comfortable being rushed, tell him so. If he won't try to understand that and compromise, tell him that's it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't do it.. he's basically saying he wants to either jump into a relationship very quickly which is never a good idea. If you can't compromise then its best to let him go..

• Yes this is my opinion too.. And I really don't wanna get hurt but I'll see how the 2nd date will go tomorrow and then I could still run for the hills, if its gonna turn out bad

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he gets friend zoned regularly, since he literally just told you that. That might be a red flag. The guy sounds like a clown to me. I'd bail

• He should want to respect you if you wanted to take things slow and accept it. Kinda dumb how he wants his way, but i can understand where he's coming from. But he should be more considerate

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!