Is it true guys that if you sleep with a girl, you won't want to marry her? That is if she sleeps with you before you are exclusive?

013

Most Helpful Guy

• Not exactly.

What turns him off isn't that you are easy for HIM. He is turned off because he assumes you were easy for other guys.

Personally, I would rather have a girl who wants to sleep with me right away over a girl who slept with her previous partners right away but then wants to wait over a month with me.

What Guys Said 12

• no thats some outdated info u got there lol i've had awesome long term relationships with girls i slept with on the first night we hung out. I think the girls that make it a point to make guys wait usually aren't relationship material in my experience. if u guys have chemistry go for it.

• I have had relationships before when I've slept with a guy right away. I recently had a guy I really liked tell me he didn't want to be in a serious relationship, and wanted to see other girls too. I slept with him maybe after three or four dates. I have kind of felt a little rejected by the whole thing. Guess I'm also not used to guys rejecting me, but this one kind of sucked because it's rare that I actually do have chemistry with a guy and that I do like them.

So I started reading all of these books about relationships, and they all said basically the same thing about sleeping with a man. About how you shouldn't do it if you aren't exclusive.

They also said I should ditch the guy who said they "don't want to be serious" and never speak to them again. This was also the first guy that has ever told me that before too. The books all say believe him and move on. lol.

So yeah I could possibly be reading old school books. Or maybe the dating game has changed.

• Back in the days, men had to marry to get sex. Now, women give sex without marriage and sex stops shortly after the wedding. Women give no incentive for men to get married.

• Nope. Not for all guys. Some of us - open minded people - are above that and just know right away whether we want to be with someone or not.

• No, not true for me.

• Not necessarily. But marriage is not something to discuss or think about, that early on.

• Of course not

• If she tends to have sex after second time we see each other then yes my brain gives slutalarm

• Lol. I hope all guys have slutalarms next to their beds.

haha jk.

• I don't know but your bfs had probably

• No, not all men are like that

• Hell I don't know. I just know I ain't ever getting married.

• U should wait until like the third date at least or we will think you are a slut

• I did that. lol. I waited until like the fourth lol.

• I wouldn't want to marry her period. It's just that simple.

• Depends on how well she milks me...

• That sounds kind raunchy and gross. lol.

• Lol, I think guys should be more worried about what the girl wants.

• true, lol.

What Girls Said 0