I blame myself?

So a guy recently ghosted me (stopped talking to me) He said he was busy and just never responded to me. So now I'm starting to blame myself.. I didn't do anything to him to scare him away. And now I'm very insecure about how I look (pale, chubby and short) I liked him a lot and from what he said he liked me too. But he just vanished and stopped contacting me. I get attached to people quickly and start to develope feelings, and he left me hanging. I blame myself, because I'm not thin enough for him.. and now I feel helpless.. Was it my fault? Because I feel it is.

12

What Guys Said 2

• It's your fault in the sense that insecurity is a big turn off, and you clearly have a lot of it. If you aren't content with yourself then it's unreasonable to expect others to be. Don't worry so much about what others think about you, and things will magically start getting easier

• No you are just over thinking.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't blame yourself! If he ghosted you HE is the emotional midget, we've all been there. Instead forget him and work on improving yourself until YOU feel happy, that all that matters in the end. Best of luck to you!