She said I'll probably be busy. What does that mean?

I asked her to hang out (Text) we when out 2 times last weekend. And said "I'll probably be busy tonight, so let's hangout some other time:)" Know her for a year. What can I say? Is she playing mind games?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• ask her to set a specific date. if she doesn't then she's not interested. if she does then she might be

Most Helpful Guy

• Mate, you know deep down.. what it means! It sucks of course. But it means she has no excitment about hanging out with you. It would be different if she said I'll be busy doing "specific subject"... or even if she said... my life is so hectic will probably be busy later BUT I'll let you know if I'm free then smiley face :).

So I'm sorry mate, but her interest level in you is quite low. But bright side is there's always a way to change that :).

• I texted her while she's at work, and she will be soon on vacation to her home country. We been out a few times actually

• Ah, well those are new details...
      Hm, you know her better than I, so with that she may just have worded it odd and is preparing for her vacation.

• Exactly, thanks for your answer! She's russian so her personality might be a bit cold and detached.. she's also my sisters roommate

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• she busy. you won't know till she actually cares enough to give you a better response.
    move around dude.

• It means "no."

• To me that's a "I'm not interested".

She didn't give you another time, she just said "maybe some other time".

You should have said "Great, let me know when your schedule frees up" and left it at that.

• yup, if a girl is truly intersted in you she would have canceled other plans for you, or at the very least set an official date for next time. She's not interested bro take it from us don't get your feelings hurt just move on.