Guys, why would a guy be with a girl for 3 or 4 months looking like he us REALLY into her, and the just suddenly let go?

This guys was flirting, caring, taking care of me when I was sick, texting every 2 or 3 hour and everything for the past 3 or 4 months and then just suddenly, when I thought he would get more serious and do something about "actually dating", he has just started ignoring me and not texting or anything. I don't get it!! Nothing major has happened and he seems fine when we are with friends but alone, he is just weird and he is really pulling back!
What should a girl who is interested in the guy (that girl being me :D) do in this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• in my entire life I have never ever given up on a girl I was trying to get with unless one of two things happen.

1. There is another girl. He likes her more than you.
    2. It seemed like the courting process was taking too long. I will give an effort for awhile. I will initiate, make the first move, but after it going slow for too long I will just stop. Make sure he knows it is going somewhere.

Either way deffinatly talk to him

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe there was someone else

What Guys Said 4

• hey sorry to hear about that!. as a guy, if i start to lose interest in a girl its usually because i found another girl. sorry to break that to you. but that being said. i usually am more interested in the girl who keeps me on my toes. if a girl becomes predictable, and the relationship becomes static i start to get bored, which is why finding a new girl is exciting. my sugestion is to try switching things up. break the routine of what you normally do so it feels more like when you first started hanging out! :) assuming your still able to at least get in touch with this guy. sugest you two do something he finds interesting. a hobby of his maybe. if he likes videos games, sugest going to a convention. if he likes cars, maybe a car show. be spontaneous, be creative. i wish you the best of luck !

• He found someone else

• I think you were ready for the next level but didn't show it to him and he just lost interest because it wasn't going anywhere.

• I think I showed enough but still any opinions what I should do now? I really like this guy

• No offense, but I think women assume guys pick up on your "signals" when in reality we don't. This ends up being confused with you thinking we aren't interested. Since we are missing the signals we also think nothing is there and end up assuming you are not interested either and then this happens. Guys are more direct and blunt. We don't pick up on hints to well, we aren't mind readers. I think you need to be more upfront with him with what you want. Tell him how you feel.

• you don't show him enough interest back so he left why shower a girl with attention If she isn't reciprocating

• Can I still do anything? :(
      I have feelings for him and if any physical flirting happened between us before I think I was in more than he was

• I think show more interest or come and say do you want to go out?

What Girls Said 2

• You know, the best way is to talk to him.
    Confess your feelings for him and wait for his answer.
    It'll be either he likes you back or a rejection.
    And if you get rejected, there's is nothing else you can do.
    You just have to accept it and move on.

• Talk to him about your feelings. Just be straight honest with him. If you haven't given much attention back, he might have withdrawn. Don't give him mixed signals, just speak out of your mind. He might not have understood you, or waited for you to act upon it firstly. Speak honestly, of what you would like, and he might respond.