Should I feel bad about myself?

So a guy recently ghosted me (stopped talking to me) He said he was busy and just never responded to me. So now I'm starting to blame myself.. I didn't do anything to him to scare him away. And now I'm very insecure about how I look (pale, chubby and short) I liked him a lot and from what he said he liked me too. But he just vanished and stopped contacting me. I get attached to people quickly and start to develope feelings, and he left me hanging. I blame myself, because I'm not thin enough for him.. and now I feel helpless.. Was it my fault? Because I feel it is..

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• did u hv relationship with him if yes how long

• We never dated, we both were interested in eachother (at least I thought he was) But we never went on a date. Because he went home for the holiday and we stayed in contact through Snapchat.

• Weight isn't everything and it really doesn't sound like it's cos of your weight he stopped talking to you and if it is does he really matter? He should like you for you but if you want to feel good about yourself use this as a motivation to loose weight !