IM FREAKING OUT WTF?

I have a boyfriend, but one of my guy friends likes me. I don't know my feelings are all jumbled up. I told him I would give him a dance at the dance, but it turned into a nightmare, where I danced with him like 10 times. I asked my boyfriend if I could dance with him So I'm not cheating. Plus my boyfriend and guy friend are friends. I heard that my guy friend went home crying in the car. I feel like a piece of shit I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• You dont need to feel like you've done something wrong because u didn't. It was just a dance he was the one mixing things up. It's normal to feel confused when it's a friend liking you because u already know the cool person that they are. But u will know the right guy when u take a time to think by yourself with no friends giving opinions... AND if i were u i would be extra careful saying to others the your feelings are all jumbled up like u said this kinda shit spread like fire when is a girl who is dating thats talking about. Wish u all the best

What Guys Said 2

• Your feelings are jumbled up, so you're confused. Your boyfriend and guy friend are friends. Your guy friend is in the car crying. I think you should take some time out and sort out your feelings, and not do anything else with your guy friend (explain to him that you have a boyfriend and draw that boundary). If you feel as if you shouldn't be with your boyfriend right now because you are confused, tell him so and do it (break it off). It might be painful now, but not as painful as dragging on something such as this. I think you should concentrate on other pursuits such as education and your future and a little further down the line, you might have a better idea as to what you should do. I don't think you should make decisions when you are confused. It will help you, your boyfriend, and your friend.

• It's not as complicated as it seems. It's not fair to one boy or the other to remain undecided. You shouldn't have danced with friend, but it happened. You just need to decide which person you want to be with, apologize/reassure that person and just close that chapter. You probably hurt someone a little bit but you didn't kill someone or anything, it's not that big of a deal. Feel some guilt, learn from your mistakes and move on. And do it as quickly as you can while still being comfortable

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to your friend about it. Once you decide on your feelings, then take it from there.

• aw): you need to make your mine up sis