Hey guys, would you date/ marry a woman that has 3 small kids?

033

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say maybe I'd need to get a hand on how crazy the kids are. Also if the kids like me. As I'm not going to date a mom where the kids dont like me at all.

Even if she is hot and is amazing I wouldn't stick around for too long if the kids dont like me. And I'm not about to make it be an ultimatum of "me or the kids." Cause that is just not the way how I roll.

Not to mention I already got my own baggage when it comes to dating being a uncle/godfather to 3 niece's. That I babysit on a regular basis. (They are super good and polite though.)