Hey guys, would you date/ marry a woman that has 3 small kids?

033

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say maybe I'd need to get a hand on how crazy the kids are. Also if the kids like me. As I'm not going to date a mom where the kids dont like me at all.

Even if she is hot and is amazing I wouldn't stick around for too long if the kids dont like me. And I'm not about to make it be an ultimatum of "me or the kids." Cause that is just not the way how I roll.

Not to mention I already got my own baggage when it comes to dating being a uncle/godfather to 3 niece's. That I babysit on a regular basis. (They are super good and polite though.)

What Guys Said 32

• I would, thing is I'm 27 and there are a lot of things I don't know, so if things move forward I'd have a lot of catching up to do, cause I haven't got the slightest idea on how to raise a kid, id probably start Saving money for when they go to college too, it would take a lot of planning and she would need to be patient and understanding of me while I grow into the role I have to have in the family
    I would probably also take another type of job, one where I can be home by 6 or 7 pm
    ( I'm kinda planning in my head already haha )
    ( what can I say I like to plan things)

• LOL NEVER, It's bad enough that there's single moms with 1 child, why on earth would any single/young/successful/no kids/never married guy marry a girl with that much baggage? !

• Lol no

• Nope I wouldn't.

• Sure... if they were mine.

• Hell no. Talk about damaged goods. I am repulsed by the very thought. Keep sluts like that far, far away from me. True men do not settle for the leftovers of other men. Women have spent their entire lives breaking my heart. It is only fair that I can now begin to break theirs and feel no remorse for it whatsoever.

• H__l no.

• Not right now, while I love kids and would love to have my own some day, I'm not ready now. As for later? The idea of her having kids doesn't get in the way, though already having 3 isn't exactly a positive since I'd still like to have a child of my own.

• only if they were teenagers or in college lol

• I can't see myself ever dating a woman with kids.

• if she's was perfect or had a shit ton of money. otherwise hell no

• of course I see kids as a plus it would be great excuse to play with toys and video games plus who doesn't like kids!

• She's not looking for a date, she's looking for a replacement baby daddy. No, I would not date a single mother as I don't want to be responsible for another man's kids, I want my own kids.

• I don't want to be a 4 kid dad.

• Nope not going to happen.

• if they are all by the same man, and they get along with each other, then yes, but if there are more than 1 father, and or they don't get along, then no.

• NFW. .

• Tbh no I won't

• right now, no. In 15 years that might look different

• Nah.

• No because I don't want kids

• Not even with one. I desire to start My own family.

• No, nothing against kids but I rather date/marry a women without kids.

• Of course not. Thats insane. For casual sex - sure. But marriage? No fucking way

• Hell no.

• Only if she had great tits

• Never. She's damaged goods.

• No, that's a big deal breaker for me, sorry!!!

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 0