Am I a failure?

I am 21 years old male who never had sex, never had a relationship or even flirted with another girl, I am ugly, introvert and I have no friends. Also I always get bullied for my physical appearence (I have ugly face, not body).
So am I a failure?

PS. If someone is in the same boat as me I would love read his or her opinion.

• Yes
  • No

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Best results on the poll (100% says No with 16 votes). Restores my faith in humanity a little bit.

No, you are not a failure. You're only 21! You have so much ahead of you still and it sounds like you are just lacking confidence. Personality is what is most important, not looks. Gain some confidence and work on yourself. Do what makes you happy and focus on the other things in your life. Someone will come along before you know what's even happening.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. YOu are not a failure. Don't give up. My uncle didn't meet his wife until he was 30. Now they are married with three kids and he's got a great 6 figure job.