Am I a failure?

I am 21 years old male who never had sex, never had a relationship or even flirted with another girl, I am ugly, introvert and I have no friends. Also I always get bullied for my physical appearence (I have ugly face, not body).
So am I a failure?

PS. If someone is in the same boat as me I would love read his or her opinion.

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone needs to have sex at a young age (me), that's stupid. And not everyone flirts (me), that's just how it is. Not everyone has relationships (me)..
    Maybe you see yourself as ugly, but in other people's eyes, you aren't. You are just an average person. A lot of people are introverts (me).. and it's not a big deal. It's a little hard to make friends nowadays anyways. Some are legit little shits, you may not want to have as friends, but the real ones will come along. Be confident anyways, push yourself for confidence. :) I'm pretty much the same as you sugar.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. YOu are not a failure. Don't give up. My uncle didn't meet his wife until he was 30. Now they are married with three kids and he's got a great 6 figure job.

What Girls Said 3

• Best results on the poll (100% says No with 16 votes). Restores my faith in humanity a little bit.

No, you are not a failure. You're only 21! You have so much ahead of you still and it sounds like you are just lacking confidence. Personality is what is most important, not looks. Gain some confidence and work on yourself. Do what makes you happy and focus on the other things in your life. Someone will come along before you know what's even happening.

• no you aren't a failure. but what you speak becomes reality! you need a little confidence booster. perhaps post some photos of your appewreanxe and i can help

• Your only 21... also why you putting so much on materialistic standards?

What Guys Said 1

• No. The only true failure is giving up. Girlfriends aren't that important anyway.