Is it a booty call if a guy wants to meet up with me after 10pm?

We haven't met irl yet it would be the first time
Is there a way I can change his mind?

• Booty call
  • No

45

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• ya especially if its a guy hitting u up for sure, i'd say the golden standard is any communication after midnight means someone wants to have sex

• It's only 10 here

• in your case yes 10 means probably means he does, but IN GENERAL anything after midnight is usually a bootycall

• Just say to him that you don't do first dates after 10 pm.

• Yes.

• maybe anything after 10pm sounds fishy if you ask me but who knows

What Girls Said 3

• Probably.
    Suggest Earlier and Going out Somewhere to have Coffee or Something to Eat and Then... Show him what you are All About, and this is You are NoBody's Booty Call.
    Good Luck. xx

• it's a booty call. if he had any real intentions he would have wanted to meet up with you during the day, or at least dinner/evening hours. what can you do at 10pm besides fuck? all the restaurants are closed so he can't take u out to eat. did he suggest a late movie at a theater and not netflix?

there's nothing u can do to change a man's mind. just ignore him and move on

• Yes it is a booty call. Don't answer it