Why can't I get a boyfriend?

I'm still a virgin and never have been in a relationship. Very inexperienced.

I'm just wondering if maybe I'm just too innocent to date? How can I reach that level of girlfriend material?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know, I'm 27 , I have dated quite a few girls, but have had only one girlfriend, try being in places where the kinda of man you want might be, I'm not saying hit on all man at said place, but staying at home won't improve your chances, i don't think there's anything wrong with you Except the fact you're waiting to be found, go out and you can do the finding

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry, girl, you'll definitely find someone. It's impossible to stay single forever unless you want to. Are you shy? If so, then that's the problem. You can change that anyway...

What Guys Said 2

• You would have to tell me so much more!! Being a virgin, or even 'innocent' isn't anything bad. Maybe you just haven't found the right guy yet?

• it's likely one or more of 2 things. your looks or your personality.

What Girls Said 1