Do you prefer texts/whatsapp or a phone call when it comes to your significant other?

Don't you just run out of things to talk about over the phone call? Anyway what do you prefer?

• Phone call
  • Text/whatsapp/messaging app

1711

Most Helpful Guy

• Phone call. Always phone call. Texting is too easy. Shows no dedication.

Most Helpful Girl

• I HATE phone talking, unless it's an emergency or something crazy happened that would be too much to text.. just save it for when we talk in person. I much prefer texting for just saying hi how are you etc.. I would literally dump a guy if he called me everyday to have pointless small talk.. if you want deep conversation then talk to me face.

What Guys Said 10

• Talking on the phone, Sarcastic people like myself, are often misunderstood, because you can't hear the inflection in our voice.
    and in todays climate when people try to be sneaky, integrity is best displayed in security, that means leaving people with no doubt that you are who you are, or where you are.
    and texting is an easy way to cover your lie.

• Well, she is busy with studying for university so we can only text for now. But she did say she will eventually videochat me when she has time. She seems like a very honest woman. I hope we do get to videochat eventually.

• A phone call on whatsapp would be ideal since it's completely free :D

• The phone call is more exciting because you get to hear their voice.

• Text/whatsapp/messaging. I hate talking on the phone.

• Texts all day.

• Text / Messaging app

• any... i wouldn't care as long as i would be talking to her

• 😂 I thought I can took both the option but I can't, well whatever I prefer both ways

• Text. I hate talking on the phone, with anyone, not just S. O. I really hate when someone calls me and leaves a message for me to call them back and not say anything about what it has to do with. Drives me crazy and a lot of people do it.

What Girls Said 16

• I really like phone calls. It's nice to be reconnecting after a busy week. And usually through the week it's just text messages (which is great), but I feel more connected being able to hear him or hear him laugh (which i find sexy)

• Phone call, because I hate texting.

• Plus I don't call my boyfriend all the time or everyday and I don't expect him to do it. So we always have fun conversations when we talk on the phone.

• I prefer texting, not because we ever run out of things to say but I just don't like talking on the phone (unless we've been parted for a few days)

• This is interesting. I keep reading how men don't like texting but look at the results here: 70% prefer texting over phone calls.

• Texting or talking online is best, I generally hate phone calls with anyone.

• I abhor phone calls, I sound like a dork. I also always call them while they're taking a dump or something... they sound like they're rushed. You can text flirt while taking a dump. It's easier to flirt too because its fun to read messages. It's more visual.

• anything as long as i get to talk to him, since the day we started dating we always talk everyday and never seem to run out of things to talk :)

• We usually whatsapp text and I like it since we both live with family but I still love hearing his voice so both...

• I like both

• I love face timing or skyping! That's my favorite!

• I prefer texting because I'm partly deaf in both ears

• i prefer in person

• I prefer phone call

• Text, I hate talking on the phone.

• I believe the phone call is better because it's more personal to me.

• I prefer texting in general but not with my s. o. If we're at work or class, we mostly text tho.