Do you prefer texts/whatsapp or a phone call when it comes to your significant other?

Don't you just run out of things to talk about over the phone call? Anyway what do you prefer?

• Phone call
  • Text/whatsapp/messaging app

1711

Most Helpful Guy

• Text. I hate talking on the phone, with anyone, not just S. O. I really hate when someone calls me and leaves a message for me to call them back and not say anything about what it has to do with. Drives me crazy and a lot of people do it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like phone calls. It's nice to be reconnecting after a busy week. And usually through the week it's just text messages (which is great), but I feel more connected being able to hear him or hear him laugh (which i find sexy)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE