I've wasted my time?

I am 24 in 6 months 25 and i wasted my time on the wrong people, i have helped these people, im talking about my siblings, i pushed my own dignity, mental health and life for these people and they betrayed me in the end. I have no one left, no friends, i have to start all over and i can't forgive myself for it. My younger sister older sister and brother who never helped me when i needed their help, i always helped them whenever even when they were sick. Where are they now? Nowhere they want nothing to do with me and blocked and ignore me. I feel really hurt... What can i do,? Why is life so cruel?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you're still young, so you have that going for you ha. The trick is to learn how to understand different perspectives. If what you say is true, then each of them has a reason to cut you out. And those reasons, right or wrong, are very real to them. As hard as it is, you have to respect their opinions because everyone is entitled to have one. You can't change that, no matter what. You can only control your own actions, and let the rest fall into place. So don't hold it against them, and don't do anything that will make them think even less of you. Just do your own thing and maybe move further away, some distance can help. Good luck

• I do respect their opinions but when they see me they talk to me like normal and ignore me afterwards, i feel like make a stable decision and figure out what u want

• There is no real reason, its just jealousy, they can't stand when one of us is happy and lives life

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, so you've been dealt a bad hand. You can sit here and wallow in self pity asking why it sucks and why it went bad - knowing you won't get the answers you seek nor will it do you any good.
    Or you can put on your big girl panties and go out there and tackle the world again. Your choice but a word of advice? If you can't handle disappointment the world will eat you alive

What Guys Said 2

• Duck those people.
    Just stand up and do whatever you have to do.
    When you get betrayed it'll be easier for you to spot people since their behaviour isn't that different from traitors

• that is normal. t that age, you usually start seeing how stupid most people are.

What Girls Said 1

• start over a new life with new people and new things and new interest