Women and Dating?

I have a question that I believe not very many people now a days really worry about.
Ladies!: What is your idea of a perfect first date?
Gentlemen!: What would you do for a perfect first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Going round to their house or them to mine to drink, maybe smoke and play video games. If that wasn't an option I'd like to go for a meal then for a walk along the beach. Or watch movies at one of our houses.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some sort of fun activity that we both enjoy, pizza, and sex.

What Girls Said 2

• A meal in a quiet restaurant with soft lights, gentle back ground music, and a bottle of wine or two. Then a big hug when parting company for the night.

• A picnic with a nice scenery and maybe stay there till the night and look at the beautiful stars in the sky

• Thats perfect! especially if you have it out in the country! thanks for the input!!

Don't be afraid to hit that follow button!

• Yes definitely

What Guys Said 1

• We go out to eat and then to a park and just walk around and talk and enjoy eachother's company.

• I feel like this would definitely be something to do amongst the beach side! thanks for the input!

• haha well thanks for the follow!

• No problem my dude. 😎