I like a guy but I'm too shy.. what should I do?

I've been talking everyday to this guy I met at work since the end of October. He asked for a date last month, we hung out all day, he's came to my house to see a movie and makeout, we flirt on snapchat and send pics, he's been very nice, helpful, give me rides home, he's been the one to approach me 90% of the time. I had invited him to eat and he agreed. It all went well. Except I'm a shy girl but I'm not as shy as I used to be in highscool. I talked the whole time we ate but he for the first time he mentioned it shy. however when I arrived he looked nervous because I got ready then I usually do for work. I know he likes me and I do too a lot. He got jealous a lot when I mentioned I ate with some guy coworkers. And he's coming to my house next week, and he still messages me a lot. Honestly on the first date we both thought it was ok, and what I wore wasn't really me and I didn't look that nice as I did the second time, but this second time we went to eat I looked nicer and as Myself and talked a lot more. I just feel bad that everyone I know sees me as quiet and shy but it will only make me work on it more and be more confident around him and seen he will be impressed. Also he said he talks a lot he's not shy, he used to be.
he only flirts in text so it makes me not want to flirt in person, I prob will when he visits me at home, but I'm going to step back after all this and it invite him anymore until he makes more moves. I'll make him jealous n make him want me.
in way it's good because eventually a talkative person will help me be loud and talkative.

Any advice though?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Tell a friend who will set you up

What Girls Said 0