If a guy finds out the girl he likes has hooked up with one of his friends in the past will that turn him off from her?

me and my long time friend partied too hard one time and ended up hooking up. now its happened a few times in the past year. there is noo feelings involved, purely just friends that said screw lets screw lol. but now I met one of his closest friends and we click on a different level... i was not expecting this... Im nervous to tell him but i will. im just curious what the outcome might be. opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care much about a partners sexual history, only really crazy stuff like prostitution would bother me. It wouldn't bother me if someone slept with one of my friends, I would have just as much respect for her regardless of that but I probably wouldn't want to be in a relationship with her. It would just feel way to weird for me.

You should tell him though, he will 100% find out anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• most guys won't take a woman seriously if she has slept with his friend. besides you run the risk of being passed around the crew. he might act like he really likes you but most likely he wants to get some too and has heard about what you're like in bed. he already knows.

• me and the guy I've slept with are good friends and we have kept it secret and made a pact because of so many mutual friends we have for over a decade. his closest guy friends are also mine, so nobody knows. I would be able to tell in my guy friends faces if they did lol as we all still hang out often. I've got a really respectable rep I really dont just sleep around i was in an 8 year relationship and this is my first time ever being in an odd situation. I've never gotten "passed around" and i never want to be that girl. i appreciate your opinion lots thanks :)

What Guys Said 3

• You could go two ways with this. Tell him right off, when he's not too invested, and 90% he'll bail on you. I know I would, if any girlfriend I had was fked by my bro. Huge deal breaker.
    The other way is you could talk to your fk buddy and promise to never tell him, then keep it to yourself. What benefit does it give to tell someone everything? You're just putting shit in his head

• Make him believe that your worth it. Change his mind.

• To some extent yes. Every guy has jealousy n would not like any of his friend hooking up wid his girlfriend n then to him. See its human nature n thus can create stress to ur boyfriend or might lose trust or can create him very aggressive n if u to fight n for no reason he can bring that topic n eventually more problemss

What Girls Said 0