How do I make things right?

I met this guy at work and we started giving each other a hard time at work and I started to get feelings for him. We went on a few drives at work and made out the last drive we went on. Every time we are together he tells me I'm perfect he just doesn't want to ruin my life because he has kids and an ex wife. Every time we make plans something happens and we end up not being able to hang out. His last day was yesterday and we went for a drive and he told me he'd miss me and he would keep in touch that he wants to hang out. When we got back I had to go pick up another car and when I got back from that I went over and was standing next to him. He grabbed my thigh and pulled me closer to him. His last few days he's hugged me more and even grabbed me messing around a few times. Then I went into work today and was talking to one of the other guys I work with Drew who made a big deal and was a jerk about me liking this guy. Drew told me today that the guy that I had feelings for didn't want to be with me because I had been with too many guys, and cuz I have a "curfew" cuz I still live at home for a few more weeks. Drew this s always being a busy body and trying to start stuff with me and the other guys because I'm not interested in him. How do I let the guy that I have feelings for know that I haven't been with nearly as many guys as he thinks I have been with and how do I tell him I'd like to see where things will go? What do I say with out sounding desperate, needy, and crazy?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• "hey man, just so you know, I like you, let's hang out more. Oh and also people are talking smack about me just so you know, so if there's anything you're wondering, just ask"

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally tell him that. Say Drew was trying to get a rise out of you and said xxxxx and if the guy feels that way about any of it you'd like to clear it up.
    Bit of a warning sign though, if he's been talking about you in the workplace.
    And listen to him about his ex wife and kids - if things are still a bit strained and they haven't sorted out their custody and new family dynamic then it can be ridiculously hard to begin a relationship. Listen to what he tells you, and respect it if those are his real reasons for not wanting to be with you

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask him about where things are going between you two

What Girls Said 1

• Well lucky you