How should I handle ex girlfriend situation?

So I think it's a big deal, maybe you guys won't, but I want to know how I should handle this situation before I confront my boyfriend about it, so he recently blocked his ex girlfriend on Facebook because I told him so, and I recently found out he unblocked her, know should I go ballistic on him orrrr what should I do? We've had issue with her before so I don't think talking works, I feel like it'll go one ear and out the other. Is this something to go crazy over or just let it slide?

24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps he didn't want her to think he has a grudge on her or something. Did anything happen between them?

What Guys Said 3

• if you want to get dumped or smacked around, go ballistic on him

• he's a douche for doing that. Dump him and start dating me ;P I'll treat you real nice babe

• Must have kept her as a friend, but who broke up with who?

What Girls Said 1

• Why did you make him block her? The fact you're dictating his actions is already a red flag, if you're that insecure in this relationship then perhaps it isn't the one for you.