Is this a good sign? Does he want to see me?

I went on a first date with a guy I met online last Saturday- it went really well. The next day he asked if I wanted to meet again soon and I said yes and he said great- he will plan something soon. So I assumed it was going to be the following week after our first day. Then on Thursday, he asked me if I've ever been to this lantern festival and I said no, and he said let's go then, but then said how it's going to rain on Saturday, so we should go when the weather is better. Also, he said how he is thinking of taking his family out for dinner that Saturday now - so I assumed we had rescheduled our second date, which is fine.

Today (Saturday), he messaged me and asked what my plans were and I said I'm spending the day with family etc... I think he was seeing if I was available or not, because he said how he is taking his family to lunch instead.

Later on tonight, he asked if I am free tomorrow afternoon/evening and I said I am free ( I thought he had a plan as to where to go), but he actually asked if there was anything I wanted to do and I said how I was planning to go to an exhibition, if I didn't have anything planned. He actually said let's do that then, I've never been to an exhibition/museum... I already told him that we can do something different, if it isn't his thing, and I don't mind as I can go and see this exhibition on my own another time. He replied with a "well it's something new to him, and if I don't try, I will never know"

Should I safely assume that he is into me? And just wants to see me, even if he has never been to museums and isn't his kind of thing? I am worried he will get bored of the museum, even though I love going to them.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I would assume he is into you from what you said, best of luck!