Should I give us a chance?

I am dating this guy for 9 months. We were happy and both into each others. We spent lots of time together. We talk about furture. etc But things started to change when he graduated from college and got a job. Now he works 6 days per week and 10 hours per day. He doesn't have time for me. I can only see him on Sunday ( he only off work on sunday) every two week because we are 1 hr driving apart and sometimes he wants time for friends and himself. I thought he became less interested in me because he barely texts me. He only texts me before he goes to bed. He said sorry that he didn't have much time for me and because of that, he can't be in any relationship right now and he wants us to be friends. I said I dont want to be friend with him. If he doesn't want to date me any more then I dont want to see him because we never been friends. I met him on tinder. Then he cried. He said he had family responsibility (he works for his dad). He is not happy because he doesn't even have time for himself. So we decided to continue dating and see how things go. But the past couple months everything getting worse. We fought a lot because Of less communications and he doesn't have time for me and doesn't want to commit. Most of the time I started the fight. I know he been trying to make time for me. I hope that things will get better but things only get worse. He said he sacrifices many things for me but I never see them. We are not talking for a week after a big fight. I dont know what to do. I love him and i want thing to work out but I dont know what to do now.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Got to have time for each other in any relationship. Either he needs to find some more time for you or I'd say it's going to have to come to an unfortunate end...

What Girls Said 1

• That doesn't sound like it will work. Especially since you guys have already talked and not gotten anywhere. He sounds too busy right now for a relationship.