I don't know how to get a boyfriend?

I'm pretty weird and for some reason, no one likes me no matter what I do or change. Any thoughts?

108

Most Helpful Guy

• My thoughts are dont change for anyone, you will find someone who likes you for you i swear. I for one love weird... its interesting

Most Helpful Girl

• Just enhance what you already have (clothes that fit nice, maybe light makeup like mascara to enhance eyelashes, be confident) and make more guy friends, and girl friends too. The more friends you have, the more people you meet. And don't stress about finding a boyfriend, because then you will look desperate, just have fun with whatever you do.

What Guys Said 7

• Well you either get a blender and some milk or you go to a fast food and purchase a milkshake... then for step 2 you go outside and place it on the ground.

Wait 2min and boys we'll come to YOU!

Results may vary!
    Be careful the milkshake has been known t bring men that act like boys aswell and they're not so boyfriend material 🤔.

• It's not hard to ask someone who you like and think likes you back if they want to go out.

• You lure one in online.

• Maybe it has nothing to do with "weirdness" and you're just not very sociable.

• theyd approach you if you were pretty

• Just look online and get to know people until you find someone you really match well with.

• You are probably shy

What Girls Said 9

• I can relate to the weirdness :p
    I haven't dated but that is because I need to focus on my schooling. I get distracted too easily.

• can you find a fellow weird boy at your school to date?

• You just have to wait until that guy comes along if approaching isn't working

• Boyfriend store.

• I can totally relate to the weirdness but if no one has appreciated that yet don't let it worry you! Wait for the special one he'll match your weirdness and make it a competition between you two! #RELATIONSHIPGOALS lmao

• I had the same issue until I moved countries and suddenly bam guys actually want me hahah But I found my boyfriend on tinder so i mean xD

• just keep looking. there's someone out there for you don't worry Xx

• You just need to find someone that you click with. Be patient x

• Freaking same bruh. But, one thing I must say, is don't change. Just refine yourself and do all the basics (hygiene, be clean, be fit). Then sooner or later something is bound to happen.