Would you talk to someone online if you didn't know how they looked?

like online dating.
they were really sweet and nice

54

Most Helpful Guy

• I would need a picture showing their face and body. Preferably after I get to tell her how many fingers to hold up on each hand to make sure it isn't a stolen picture and she is real instead of some scammer.
    I need a picture to get emotionally attached, plus conversation. Still once if I determined that we weren't acually going to meet in person for real then I would lose interest.
    I would only be interested if they had intentions of actually meeting at some point.

Most Helpful Girl

• Would I date them? Nah, strangers on the internet can be catfish lol. Would I talk to them? Yes, of course, I do it all the time. I'm friends with people on the internet, and I have no idea what some of them look like and vice versa. We get along fine haha and looks doesn't have to have anything to do with it.

What Guys Said 3

• Most dating app have you take/apply a profile pic. So if you mean a social online platform that doesn't require a pic of some sort. I would say no because if it was getting to that point I would want to see what they look like so I can put a face to who I'm talking to. Also so many people catfish others now in day's so you can't be to careful

• Do it every day

Except not online dating

• Adding to your question, with no FaceTime, video calling them either?

What Girls Said 4

• No, I don't think I would. But I don't go on dating sites. Made one once out of curiosity, never again.

• It wouldn't last long. Having a picture makes it personal. Without it I wouldn't be able to attach.

• I would, but I wouldn't let things get very far unless they sent me some kind of photo of themselves early on.

• I need to see at least their picture.. if it didn't available then m not interested in