Would you talk to someone online if you didn't know how they looked?

like online dating.
they were really sweet and nice

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would need a picture showing their face and body. Preferably after I get to tell her how many fingers to hold up on each hand to make sure it isn't a stolen picture and she is real instead of some scammer.
    I need a picture to get emotionally attached, plus conversation. Still once if I determined that we weren't acually going to meet in person for real then I would lose interest.
    I would only be interested if they had intentions of actually meeting at some point.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Would I date them? Nah, strangers on the internet can be catfish lol. Would I talk to them? Yes, of course, I do it all the time. I'm friends with people on the internet, and I have no idea what some of them look like and vice versa. We get along fine haha and looks doesn't have to have anything to do with it.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Most dating app have you take/apply a profile pic. So if you mean a social online platform that doesn't require a pic of some sort. I would say no because if it was getting to that point I would want to see what they look like so I can put a face to who I'm talking to. Also so many people catfish others now in day's so you can't be to careful

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it every day

Except not online dating

0|0
    0|0
  • Adding to your question, with no FaceTime, video calling them either?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No, I don't think I would. But I don't go on dating sites. Made one once out of curiosity, never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't last long. Having a picture makes it personal. Without it I wouldn't be able to attach.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would, but I wouldn't let things get very far unless they sent me some kind of photo of themselves early on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to see at least their picture.. if it didn't available then m not interested in

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;