Guys, How do guys feel when their gf/SO borrows their clothes?

Turn on? Turn off? What the hell are you doing stealing my clothes?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Its such a turn on. My ex did this all the time and i thought it was the cutest thing ever.

What Guys Said 22

• Neither turn on or turn off. She can wear my clothes if she wants to, but I don't really get it.

I guess it can be endearing if she wears my clothes because she "misses me" or "wants to smell like me", but only if it's every now and then. I don't want her wearing my clothes as if they were her own, because girls look more attractive in feminine clothing.

• Its. Nice... But... Both. Should.. Do the. Same.. Otherwise. If. Only... Boys... Borrows... Clother. For. His. girlfriend.. Then... Boy.. Should.. Be. A... Fool

• Well do you mean actually borrow or trying to look cute with my clothes? Either way as long as it not something I really like she can keep it.

• Either lol good to know though

• yea if it just like a normal t shirt most guys don't care. If she likes it she can keep it. BUT WITH JACKETS like really, I understand it cold but do you have to try and take all are hoodie's lol

• Lmao yeah

• i don't mind it, i always thought it was hot when girls rocked my hats and sweathshirts

• If I don't need that peice of clothing at that moment, good for her. Often a bit of a turn on too.

• I think it is cute, and I like it.

• Turn on. But dont steal too many lol even if you're really tempted, I still need clothes

• It's fine lol I'm used to it by now... so many lost sweaters lol

• I think it's cute. She's so tiny I could just eat her.

• Have at it. I could care less.

• What if he does the same? But it's a matter of the specific item for most things I don't care about but there are a few that I do. Like all Hoodies are fine but a couple of my jackets and shirts are not.

• I know I'm not getting it back, so as long as it isn't something I'll miss, go for it.

• Why would a girl borrow a guys clothes?

• I wouldn't be too fond of my clothes leaving my house on someone other than me.

• It would be a turn on if I was attracted to her

• i would love it. then i get to smell them when i get it back

• it depends on what clothes, and how they wear it.

• Like how does that happen?

• hahaha it is weird :D

• Wearing last nights button up is hot. Borrowing my shit to go out in kinda pisses me off. Like socks, id lose my temper probably. Exception: if its like snow out and you needed cold weather gear to make your life bearable, i get it, borrow some shit.

• Why need clothes 😂? I mean guys clothes hahaha

• I wouldn't mind if u wear my Jacket 😉