Is he too young?

So, I went out with my friends & her coworkers. I met a guy & we hit it off, but I didn't know he's only 19. I found out at the end of the night, I just assumed he was 21+ because of the place we were at & he was drinking. However, He'll be 20 this year, but I'll be 23 this year. He doesn't act childish or anything but I'm used to getting to know guys my age or older. My friend said to just give it a try & have fun with him but I also don't wanna lead him on, nothing's wrong with him I'm just not liking the age difference.

Ladies since I think it's different for guys, would you get to know him if you were in this position?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Love has got nothing to do with it. Just do what you said you always do. won't hurt to talk to the guy and get to know him. who knows you might start to like him. But if your truly convinced your not interested just be honest and let him know. Don't leave him hanging you'll hurt his feelings and turn him into a dog.

• Love sees no age difference.. If you like him too, just go with it.

What Girls Said 1

• No, that is not a big age-difference. I would go for it.