Have you ever used a paid matchmaking or introduction service? What was your experience like? If you haven't, what would you expect from one?

Have you ever used a paid matchmaking or introduction service? What was your experience like? If you haven't, what would you expect from one?I joined one a few years ago but only went out with one guy, who was kind of a creep. By that I mean he would wink at me all the time, bragged non-stop about what a great dad he was and how no one at work could do a good job but him, and took me to a seedy comedy club where the comedian was mocking disabled people.

I have more introductions I could use and it was really expensive (like $800) but I read a comment on a website where one guy complained the service was worthless because "all the women are fat." Which of course makes me feel insecure about another blind date, as I'm no supermodel. I don't want the men to be disappointed.

However, it IS supposed to be a way for busy professionals to meet compatible people in similar life stages and situations. So from that perspective it still makes sense to try.

What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The service sounds like a waste of time.

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I would like to try but not available in my country.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd expect it to be more serious since it costs money.

1|0
    0|0
  • not used.. but i M still single..

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;