Have you ever used a paid matchmaking or introduction service? What was your experience like? If you haven't, what would you expect from one?

Have you ever used a paid matchmaking or introduction service? What was your experience like? If you haven't, what would you expect from one?I joined one a few years ago but only went out with one guy, who was kind of a creep. By that I mean he would wink at me all the time, bragged non-stop about what a great dad he was and how no one at work could do a good job but him, and took me to a seedy comedy club where the comedian was mocking disabled people.

I have more introductions I could use and it was really expensive (like $800) but I read a comment on a website where one guy complained the service was worthless because "all the women are fat." Which of course makes me feel insecure about another blind date, as I'm no supermodel. I don't want the men to be disappointed.

However, it IS supposed to be a way for busy professionals to meet compatible people in similar life stages and situations. So from that perspective it still makes sense to try.

What do you think?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• The service sounds like a waste of time.

What Guys Said 3

• I would like to try but not available in my country.

• I'd expect it to be more serious since it costs money.

• not used.. but i M still single..

What Girls Said 0