We've been ignoring each other after I ignored like 3 snapchats from him? Help guys?

Did I screw up? Is he mad that I'm ignoring him?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, you fucked up. and after purposely ignoring him, can you blame him if he doesn't want to talk to you anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did you do that? T g at wasn't a good idea :/ he probably thinks you don't like him or want to talk

• I know.. I regret it now. But now I don't know what I should do because I'm scared of talking to him and him being cold :( I just like him so much I don't know what to do, I almost lose my mind

• The only thing you can do is try speaking with him

What Guys Said 1

• hahahaha 3 snaps is kinda a lot and yea he's probably waiting for you to answer

• Haha ok makes sense... even though the 2 last snaps were random?

• hmmm yea maybe he sent those as a way to see if you were seeing them and not trying to contact him

What Girls Said 1

• bruh wtf...

• what

• Well I didn't reply to his last message and then he sent 2 snapchats more and I opened but didn't respond.

• what did the Snapchats say?