He wants to cook me dinner.. he wants sex right?

4th date: he's asked me over to his place and he wants to cook me lunch/dinner. Guys is this a way to get me into bed? I'm guessing it is. Thing is I like him but don't want him to just have sex with me and move on. I'm thinking of doing a few things and one of them involves just saying yes to the date and when he tries to sleep with me I could let him know that sex will mean I want an emotional commitment from him. I do know men don't see sex the same way as women! Or should I suggest we meet somewhere else instead of his home?

1112

Most Helpful Guy

• Women would be so perfect if they weren't crazy
    maybe he just wants to cook dinner? I don't know..
    if you think he's going to use you for sex just because he wants to cook for you then don't go, simple.

I love how some complain about how men don't cook for them, then when they do cook for them, shit like this happens.. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it would be good to have a talk about sex with him so that things are clear between you guys and there are no misunderstandings. For this, you need to postpone the date where he wants to cook dinner for you. Tell him there's a movie you've been dying to watch at the movies or something you've been wanting to do lately to postpone the home made dinner date.

• Talking about sex is the fastest way to make things super awkward and creep him out. Do anything but that

• @rwlock Well, to begin with I don't know if they have talked about what type of relationship they have or what they want from each other.

I like communicating my wants and needs without pussyfooting around any subject and I expect the same from him. If a guy can't handle that he will be shown the door.

• Yeah I agree making it clear what we both want is important

What Guys Said 11

• Yup sex is definitely on the horizon.

• I love how you made this connection lol. You know guys can simply want to do nice things for too, or perhaps show off their cooking skills.

• No one know if he wants sex that night. If you are really worried about it, you can tell him you'd like to wait awhile ahead of time.

• If you're not ready to be intimate, donmt ruin a home dinner date then --> wait when you're ready to be romantically sexy (not sex but just willing to be sexually romantic)

Just go on a date out for now

• If you don't want to have sex then you can date somewhere outside.

• Yeah he's definitely trying to get laid. That's one of my moves as well, works like a charm.

• No.
    _

• lmaoo xD
    the question title is really funny as hell xD
    by the way i dont think he's trying to get in bed with you.

• he wants to cook for u
    and eat u :p shave down there for logistical reasons

• Daaaamn 4th date and no sex? You better give it up or it might be the last date.
    He probably wants to make you dinner... and also do you, yes.
    Id text him and mention you want something serious so you can talk about it, make sure yer on the same page.

• Probably he wants sex. If you don't want to have sex with him yet then meet him in some public place. Can I ask you a question?

• What question

• OK got it. It's the same. Girls DO hate HAIRY men. :'(
      Anyway, so even you feel if a man is asking to meet a girl in personal place then he is wanting sex?

• Yes. It's hard to run away and makes a girl feel vulnerable.

What Girls Said 10

• what might work bring your long lost friend or your friend who suddenly has developed an emotional problem and needs to be with you... i hate to say it if he's inviting you to his place he will at least make a bold attempt to have sex with you in my own experience 1/2 of them answer the door with a towel wrapped around their waist when i ring their bell or knock on their door... the joke is on the 3rd date is sex time but have sex when you want to and feel comfortable not before why should you conform to what someone else wants or their agenda and not yours... so i wish you luck with this and hopefully he'll understand... or you could tell him right out that your not ready for sex.

• yes, of course he wants sex! just say. "if we are going to be spending any time at either yours or my place, then I will need to see your all clear of std' blood work. "don't your life.

• He might genuinely just want to cook you dinner. If he wants to cuddle afterwards, just don't let it progress. Tell him you're not ready fie sex. If he really likes you he'll wait

• Yup.. ask him out some place else in public.

• Yup that's what he wants. I've never had a man offer to do this, so I can't give you advice, but if he's asking you to his place it's pretty definitely what he wants.

• 99% chance he's expecting sex.

• Well to protect yourself from being a hook up what would you do

• It's so sad to hear that girls feel so negative and bad about men :'(

• @multitudeaa Even the guys who answered agree. Plus it's not a bad thing.

• maybe

• There's like a 0.5% chance he's just a really nice guy but I'm pretty positive he wants sex

• he is probably interested in sex but that may not be the specific reason he asked. he could be short on cash or just want to do something more intimate. you should just let him know how you feel. if he only wants sex, he will probably just cancel.

• I'm so scared now. I'm in the same situation and I already agreed to go see him.