Did I get stood up or should I be patient?

So a guy from work asked me to go for coffee with him. I heard from other coworkers that he likes me..

We sayd that I would let him know when I was home today and we could make plans from there..

I sent him a message saying I was home 2 hours ago and he still hasn't responded..

Should I just get into my pajamas and eat ice cream until I explode?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I think you got stood up. Maybe... It's "only" 2 hours and the thing is, young people can be extremely rude and self-centered so it's very possible that something came up and he felt that he just absolutely didn't have the time to tell you. While I don't want to defend a guy like that, it's unfortunately somewhat normal behavior at your age.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh geeeez. Maybe I'm an old fart who's never used a cell phone or texted. But two hours is nothing. Let people have some breathing room. The reason doesn't matter, just let people have some time - everything doesn't have to happen right now just because technology allows it.

"Should I just get into my pajamas and eat ice cream"

Pajamas and ice cream are good. Enjoy. Savoir. The guy from work will just have to wait until you are done with your ice cream.

• I wouldn't hold your breath, things interrupt life unexpectedly, I wouldn't jump to the thought you're being stood up. Maybe you could call him?

What Girls Said 1

• He stood you.. why bother asking if he wasn't going to go. Avoid him at work too.