Would you ask your spouse to let you fuck others if he/she was sick and unable to fuck you?

• yes
    4%(1)11%(7)Vote15%(6)
  • no
    96%(22)89%(57)Vote85%(35)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• the question itself sick ( in a bad way). unless you are in a open marriage, this is really bad from the point of view of both spouses

Most Helpful Girl

• Never in a million years.

• once a woman in her 40s online told me that her husband was sick (cancer) and she asked if she can have sex with another man. He said it will kill him. She didn't cheat on me. I asked her if her husband said yes would she have sex with others. She said yes because she has sexual urges which she sacrificed for him

What Guys Said 12

• No I would not. That is a very insensitive question to ask ones partner, especially when they are in such a vulnerable state.

• NO! Not ever! The vows say... for better, for worse, in sickness and in health...

Anybody asking that faces the divorce court!

• Hell no. I've gotten by with masturbating for ~5 years already, so I can do it again for however long she's sick.

I hope to God that she would say the same thing if I were the one that was sick.

• Each to their own and as long as you're both consenting adults, however conventionally that seems like a pretty dodgy act on your behalf.

• ehm, no

• Hell no
    never.

• Yeah

• Really lol if you were terminal it wouldn't be something that would cross my mind so anything else just shows that you are an inconsiderate arsehole

• Lol no. I'd still fuck her if she was sick.

• hell no!

• that is such a disgusting question to ask. dont ask anything instead. do what u wanna do 😂

• No but I have let my wife fuck others when I'm not able to give it to her

What Girls Said 7

• No, I'd be more focused on taking care of him.

• No wtf that's stupid, I'd rather be focused on taking care of my man and making him smile and feel better.

• never

• No O_o

• umm heck no
    I am not that type of person

• She stayed faithful to him but she was upset that her husband didn't let her sleep with others.

• oh well good on her

• Um, no. Sex is not more important then the person I love... not even close.

• How sick?