What is the actual point of a relationship?

It's all about the sex really

145

Most Helpful Girl

• not really, the actual point of having a relationship is finding someone who you find interesting, you want to get to know them more and they want to get to know you more. Also you learn to grow to become who you want to be and where you want to go in life, and you want someone to support you and keep you company on the journey. Some times a relationship is about surviving this big world together. In that when two people come together, they can spend one person's income and save the other person's income, you save on money on rent and you also save on money on eating in and helping to cook and clean together. This is what I did in my relationship. We both did a lot of things together that we could not have done apart from one another. We saved a lot more money and were able to buy a brand new car and house together, as well as raising children together. It's a team effort and life is hard going at it by yourself, it some times is sweeter and less burden to do it with someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• a partner that is always there with you, a person you can trust and someone you can share your interests and enjoy life with , it is not about the sex... at least not for me

What Girls Said 13

• Not really. It's about caring and loving the other person and having a best friend you can share all your life events with.

• What the other girls said. The point of a relationship is to find someone you want to build a life with, it isn't all about sex. If you just want sex have random hook ups and don't ever get in a relationship

• It's not all about sex. Being in a relationship develops into something more like marriage and starting a family. But again depends on the age. Some people in their mid 20's or late 20's wants to find someone to become serious with and settle down.

• For me it's building a life and family with a companion.

• to be with someone you love. It has nothing to do with sex. You don't need to be in a relationship to have sex

• No, sex is all about sex. The point of a relationship is to share a mutual connection with someone. It's in the word itself, relation-ship... Although, I'm not exactly sure what, if anything, is meant by "ship."

• depends on who you ask. Nowadays that's all people want is sex. But choosing to wait until marriage is the best choice.

Me however I want to get to know someone. See if this is the person I wish to be with. Share a life, home , family with.

• While sex is an important part of a relationship, finding a person who you want to share your life with is amazing.

• It's not all about sex. Most girls these days want a committed, serious relationship and saying that 'it's just about sex' isn't gonna help you

• agree, it is like that anymore

• I think it's a goal in a lot of relationships

• I believe what my crush believes. he's not in it for sex. He wants to be with someone when he sees there can be something beautiful in it. He wants to grow and learn together. He wants to cuddle and show that she matters.

he's a dream honestly i love him

• It's all about sex, as you said. Sure, there are plenty of other factors, but again they all lead to sex.

What Guys Said 4

• - Stable long-term partnership
    - Economies of scale
    - Physical and emotional support
    - Cuddling

• the main goal is this

GENESIS 3
    and the Lord said to Satan
    And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

• The one who says it's about sex is an empty airhead person

• No point really. It's more like having a person to hang with.