Why girls like older men? Does moat of girls like older men or only fee of them like?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most men my age are still pretty immature, so I have to say I'm more attracted to guys who are closer to 40. I also really like the salt and pepper look in a man's hair. I don't know why. I just like it. Reminds me of Cary Grant.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also I think women just mature emotionally sooner than men do. I think it makes sense biologically because we have a shorter time to get pregnant and become mothers, whereas men can father children their whole life.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• These are some of the reasons why I prefer older men:
    1-Maturity
    2-Manliness
    3-Know what to do in bed
    4-Protection
    5-Financial stability
    6-Chivalry
    7-Beard without patches
    8-Assertive
    9-Patient
    Obviously not all guys are the same.

1|1
    0|0
  • I use to like older guys because some were mature and knew what they wanted to do with their life. But I have realized I was wrong, every guy is different. My boyfriend is 20 years old and he's very mature and silly so its nice to have both instead of mature and serious, I kind of felt really immature and I was uncomfortable being with older guys.
    I don't think it's majority all women, some women does like young guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • because maturity

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like older men, actually I liked younger men a lot more than older man. I also enjoy men my own age who are in the similar life situations...

0|0
    0|0
    • I've noticed that when many women hit at least 30 they start becoming more receptive to younger men. At the minimum at least 25 but usually 30.

• I like older men because they're more attractive: usually they're broader, can grow full beards, have a style and haircut that actually matches them well

They're more mature. Protection seems better. Etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Older guys have a swagger to them that only comes with age and their more likely to know what they want out of a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • because they are mature

0|0
    0|0
  • I like younger men

0|0
    0|0
  • They know what the girl need

0|0
    0|0
  • I like older men. They look more masculine, tend to be more mature, more respectful, and they aren't as metrosexual as younger guys these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably because they seem stable

0|0
    0|0
  • They're more mature and usually will treat me better. I feel like older men are more likely to be gentlemen. They're usually good in bed and have more manliness xd

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!