Don't know whether to talk to him or not?

So there's this guy in my World History class, I've known him for 3 years now... he wants to start "talking" and want us to be become a thing. last year we talked and I actually liked him and he told me over text that he wanted to date me, I told him to ask me in person and to ask my big brothers permission because my brother and him were not on good terms (and still aren't). Never happened, now this year he likes to joke around saying he wants to screw me, I tell him no all the time... and he flirts with my friend that sits next to him in World History and tells her she has saggy boobs, plays with her hair, asks her personal information about her and it makes me mad.
So last Tuesday he asks me if I want to start talking, I said sure. That whole week, he barley talked to me in person, didn't text me much, and flirted with my friend. We'll last night we got into an argument, he wanted nudes and I told him no, so he started saying I flirt with the guy I sit next too, and if he would've told me to send him nudes. I blew up on him because the guy who sits next to me is my best guy friend, recently got out of a relationship and the guy I'm talking to assumed I ruined it and he always says I ruin relationships, I'm a bitch, and he can't check me out anymore bc I get mad when he looks at my boobs. I honestly don't know what to do, he scares me and sometimes he can be sweet, the he'll start assuming I screw every guy except him, then he'll be mad then feel bad. Ugh I need help, please.

21

What Guys Said 1

• what a fuckin weirdo, he said he wanted to screw you and he told a chick he has saggy boobs? what a fuckboy, drop him

What Girls Said 2

• Drop him!! Honestly why would you want someone so toxic in your life?
    Find a guy like i did. He isn't into sex or doesn't want a relationship solely for it. He wants to grow with me and learn because he sees something beautiful between us. He just likes the cliche kissing and cuddling.

Trust me, you can get a guy like that instead your everyday horny teenage boy who will only use and drop you

• He is not genuinely interested in you. He is simply using you and other women.