Girls, Is 6'4+ and up more ideal than 6'2-6'3 in nowadays? If you were a tall girl like 5'10, what would be your ideal man height?

I'm talking with a girl from gym. She is like around 5'10-5'11 and I am 6'3. She has just said that she likes tall men around 6'4. So I am only few cm shorter. If you were that person, would you reject someone for this kind of situation?

it can look a bit strange topic but I just wondered your thoughts.

2

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'2 so 6'4+ isn't attractive to me. It's just kinda ridiculous at that point :P Like 5'10 is attractive to me, with 6'0 being the limit. If I was 5'10 or 5'11, I think that 6'3 would be totally fine, I can't imagine a few cm would matter that much with such a small height difference.

• I'm 6'2" tall. And I like it when guys are close to my height, taller or shorter doesn't matter. For girlfriends, height doesn't matter to me