Girls, Would you date a guy who smokes weed?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Maybe
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wasn't a total pothead or used it medically then I could

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 30

• It depends on the circumstances and how frequently he smokes it. I'm not ethically or morally against smoking weed (especially now that it's legal where I live so the risks are much less). But I could never be with someone who got high all the time, because that would affect our relationship and our life together in ways that I wouldn't feel comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, unintentionally.

My first boyfriend, I didn't find out he smoked until 3 months later. Had I known this beforehand, I don't think I would have dated him. He told me he only smoked weed once in a while... Then I found out a few years later that he actually smoked quite frequently and was lying to me about it.

My current boyfriend doesn't smoke, and neither do I.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I enjoy smoking every now and then. I dont like guys who use all their money on weed and in the next few days they are begging the female for money for their habit. If a guy knows he has a habit, then he should support his habit on his own.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I tried it as a kid and it just made me instantly sick, never agreed with me. My career is in health care, I couldn't go to work everyday stinking of pot and I wouldn't want our apartment smelling of it 24/7 my poor immune system wouldn't cope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah... Tried it before - his brain was in the gutter, couldn't remember even the slightest things - he did smoke it a lot, though...

0|0
    0|0
  • If he USED TO but stopped, yes.
    The guy I like used to do it but he didn't for a long time and he absolutely dislike it and regret it.
    I love him. ❤
    If he still does, I'm out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and I don

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend smokes weed, and I'm okay with it. He doesn't do it all the time. And sometimes he will smoke no more than 3 times a month. So he isn't the type that smokes everyday and does nothing but lay around and smoke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I understand that weed isn't addictive but I also know that he could be spending his money and time on better things than getting high. It is just a sign of immaturity for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it didn't hinder his drive, focus and intelligence I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I not? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yes as long as it wasn't excessive

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coming from a country that is known as weed culture, I've known guys that smoked pot since I was like twelve. They're lazy, always want it and don't really do much. I don't recommend it unless you use it yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure it doesn't mean I have to do it, and it's not cigarettes

0|0
    0|0
  • no I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in a million years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely definitely No Way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would but I wouldn't want him to do it in front of me or be high around me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, i suppose if it wasn't frequent it'd be ok but not someone who does it daily

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if he did it every day

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend gets adorably silly but also horny when he's high lol it's hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I do it too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's not a "drug". I'd much rather him smoke weed than drink alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No to drugs of any kind with the exception to medical ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would
    I am sure i would be able to help him stop

0|0
    1|0
  • Been there, done that (twice), never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep my boyfriend does and I don't have a problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No never.

0|0
    0|0