Girls, Would you date a guy who smokes weed?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
    Vote C
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

31

Most Helpful Girl

• If he wasn't a total pothead or used it medically then I could

What Girls Said 30

• It depends on the circumstances and how frequently he smokes it. I'm not ethically or morally against smoking weed (especially now that it's legal where I live so the risks are much less). But I could never be with someone who got high all the time, because that would affect our relationship and our life together in ways that I wouldn't feel comfortable with.

• I have, unintentionally.

My first boyfriend, I didn't find out he smoked until 3 months later. Had I known this beforehand, I don't think I would have dated him. He told me he only smoked weed once in a while... Then I found out a few years later that he actually smoked quite frequently and was lying to me about it.

My current boyfriend doesn't smoke, and neither do I.

• Yes, I enjoy smoking every now and then. I dont like guys who use all their money on weed and in the next few days they are begging the female for money for their habit. If a guy knows he has a habit, then he should support his habit on his own.

• No, I tried it as a kid and it just made me instantly sick, never agreed with me. My career is in health care, I couldn't go to work everyday stinking of pot and I wouldn't want our apartment smelling of it 24/7 my poor immune system wouldn't cope.

• Nah... Tried it before - his brain was in the gutter, couldn't remember even the slightest things - he did smoke it a lot, though...

• If he USED TO but stopped, yes.
    The guy I like used to do it but he didn't for a long time and he absolutely dislike it and regret it.
    I love him. ❤
    If he still does, I'm out.

• Yeah and I don

• My boyfriend smokes weed, and I'm okay with it. He doesn't do it all the time. And sometimes he will smoke no more than 3 times a month. So he isn't the type that smokes everyday and does nothing but lay around and smoke.

• Nope. I understand that weed isn't addictive but I also know that he could be spending his money and time on better things than getting high. It is just a sign of immaturity for me.

• If it didn't hinder his drive, focus and intelligence I would.

• Why would I not? lol

• yes as long as it wasn't excessive

• Nope.

• Coming from a country that is known as weed culture, I've known guys that smoked pot since I was like twelve. They're lazy, always want it and don't really do much. I don't recommend it unless you use it yourself.

• Sure it doesn't mean I have to do it, and it's not cigarettes

• no I wouldn't

• Not in a million years.

• Absolutely definitely No Way.

• Yes I would but I wouldn't want him to do it in front of me or be high around me

• I'm not sure, i suppose if it wasn't frequent it'd be ok but not someone who does it daily

• Not if he did it every day

• my boyfriend gets adorably silly but also horny when he's high lol it's hot

• Yes because I do it too.

• Absolutely not

• Yes, it's not a "drug". I'd much rather him smoke weed than drink alcohol.

• No to drugs of any kind with the exception to medical ones.

• Yes i would
    I am sure i would be able to help him stop

• Been there, done that (twice), never again.

• Yep my boyfriend does and I don't have a problem with it.

• No never.