How long does a guy ignore a girl he likes for if he is mad at her?

Is two weeks reasonable if he is pissed off?

Please give me a more specific answer other than "depends"

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends what he mad about and every guy different. Though two weeks with no contact at all you might want to check up on him because maybe he just done with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy and what she actually did to him

• You need to explain the situation. If you are looking for specific answers, please be more descriptive.

• He got mad at me for not replying to him until much much later everyday. I now realize that it's my fault that he's doing this. I apologized to him through text and he's still ignoring me.

• Maybe you should start thinking that he doesn't want to talk to you anymore. What do you expect from the whole situation? Do you want to talk to him again?

What Guys Said 3

• Depends.

• It depends on the guy , there is no time limit on this. Nobody can answer this but him...

• Yeah normally it's never in my case

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!