Have you ever tried speed dating? If so, what was the experience like?

In case you are not familiar, this is a description from Wikipedia: Speed dating consists of organized matchmaking events that have multiple single persons meet one-on-one in brief timed sessions so that singles can assess further whether to have subsequent dates. An example is meeting perhaps twenty potential partners in a bar with brief interviews between each possible couple, perhaps lasting three minutes in length, and shuffling partners.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I haven't but it's an interesting idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• Experienced one and will never do it again. It's not good as it sound (for me). It's noisy and offers no real conversation. As an introverted person, got tired easily after five shuffles.

Told my dates that I'm already tired so we might just relax, no more "interview questions" and see if we have a connection. So far, I got 3 out of 25 match. I checked 9 dates. Not bad at all.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly doesn't sound appealing. It's similar to Barney's "lemon law" lol

• nope didn't try it

What Guys Said 3

• It's great for liars, bad for people looking for a real relationship.

• Did it about 3 times. Wasn't happy with the results. L. A. sucks for meeting women.

• Nope and I don't intend to