As a 20 year old woman ; How do I attrack the right guy?

As a 20 year old woman I have been wondering for quite a while how do I attract the right guy? I’m quite an introvert that is also quite nerdy in some ways ; I enjoy learning and having intellectual conversations and I’m currently a first year political science university student. During this time in my life I would love to date and put myself out there a bit more for a potential relationship but I haven’t really had a grip on where to begin. I do not have any friends and I spend most of my time at home or when I go out I do so on my own or with my mother so I would appreciate some advice on how and where to begin this dating journey.
Thank you !!

I MEAN * ATTRACT**

212

Most Helpful Guy

• I would focus on the friends part and try to build an expansive network of friends and acquaintances. It's one of the easiest ways since you get to know various people outside of a dating context first and can more easily choose among guys who you know a little better upfront as acquaintances and friends. It'll also help you to develop the social skills necessary to gain control over the situation and more easily choose your partners instead of having them choose you and just going with the flow.

• With a friend you could start as simply as asking someone to study together in class and start exchanging notes. If that person has more friends and invites you somewhere to meet them together, then that becomes an entryway into an expansive network of social connections.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds harsh, but unless you want to go though dating apps.. the only way to get out there is put yourself out there. Its easier now then it will be later - and also, if you don't have ANY friends.. I would actually prioritise trying to get a friend over a partner, at least ONE.

What Guys Said 11

• Sorry about being blunt about the topic. But relationships often start with just saying "hi or hiya." An introduction and just see where it goes from there.

The hard part though is telling the difference between those who are single and who are taken.

• Legit thought that said attack.
    Sorry I don't really have much advice beyond that.
    Try just approaching people and making new friends and see from there? That'd be how I'd approach it.

• Well, make sure you spell it in such a way so he doesn't think you are "attacking" him. :P

• Well you sound like you'd be pretty interesting to get to know, intelligence is very attractive, don't be afraid to express your thoughts and opinions.
    Do you any hobbies at all.

• Join a club and talk to a guy you like

• Attract *

• Find someone you get along with, have a good understanding with and build and grow with them

• AHH THANKS !

• dictionary

• what do u mean by right guy?

• You can't attract "the right guy". You attract guys in general, or none at all.

• As a 20 year old guy, I'd like to know how to attract the right girl. Usually I don't think there's much you can do to attract the right person, you just eventually find them (and sometimes it may not be who or when you expect). What I try to do (not that it works that much, but I try lol) is to just come off as a nice guy, try to seem inviting and try to be someone that a girl wants to get to know better. You just have to try putting yourself out there and you will attract a number of guys and sooner or later one of them will be that right guy you are looking for.

• What is the "Right guy"?

What Girls Said 1

• dating apps can be helpful