Why am I not good enough for him?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months. When we hang out together we have a great time and he is always laughing and smiling in my company. Sometimes when I'm not looking and turn back round he will be staring at my face and smiling. We usually spend about 7 hours together each time. When I tell him about my past relationships he asks me lots of questions about them and asks me if i was still texting my ex I was with before

I asked him recently what he felt about me and he went very flustered and started stuttering and repeating himself. He went very embarrassed and said that he's been thinking about it too and says that he enjoys spending time with me and wants to continue hanging out with me. He also said that at one point he was thinking 'should I kiss her?'

but he hasn't kissed me or made a move on me.

Whats wrong with me? Am I not good enough for him? Is he attracted to me at all?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably shy because it seems like something I'll do

Most Helpful Girl

• your questioning of yourself shows your weakness You need to Drop them Secret female Dingleberries and be the alpha an kiss him!

• Asking us if your not good enough shows doubt Erase that doubt with Pure Unadulterated Courage and kiss that sexy mofo

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Why not kiss him and find out, instead of asking him questions he can't answer?

• No he's just shy and thinking he might not get a chance w you. Its not that you're not enough.