Guys, what would be a reason to make you flake a hookup date with a pretty girl, even if you both were getting along so well?

My question is, let's say she initiated things with you online, and she has a nice body and has a pretty face, you both hit it off right from the beginning. You are not interested in a serious relationship and neither is she, both agree to have an indifinite relationship based on NSA sexual encounters. You set a date to meet each other at a bar and from there you both will head to the hotel, in the meanwhile you both keep communication, even sext and things seem to go really well. Just a few days before the encounter she texts you for confirmation but you won't respond anymore.
If you were in this situation, what would be the reasons you would decide last minute to not go through with it, and leave her hanging?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I wouldn't be flaking out on an offer like that. Maybe he has an ex-girlfriend that wants to get back together. Or maybe he lost his phone and doesn't have your number saved anywhere else. In other words, there are very few good reasons to flake out like that. Sounds like it is his loss.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He isn't who he says or its just a game to him

0|0
    0|0
  • u heard she had an std or she like pulled some crazy shit on another guy like poked holes in his condoms or something

0|1
    0|0
  • guys don't flake out on dates nearly as much is girls do , although I'm sure it still happens from time to time. maybe there nerves got to them or they just weren't ready

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;