What is love for you guys?

what is love for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure it's different for everyone, but to me, generational gap or not... love is a feeling you have. It can range from physical (like jelly doughnuts), to emotional, like how I love my girlfriend. But I'm guessing you mean the latter, in which case to me love is a feeling of togetherness even when we're apart. A feeling of understanding and acceptance of our differing views. Working toward unity and understanding, knowing we both have vastly different points of view and always will. But mostly, the feeling that we want to be together no matter what, whether things are good or bad, happy or not. To me, at it's core, love means that I would give anything I had for this person, because the absence of their presence is unbearable.

• All i can say is that you re girlfriend is lucky to have such a caring boyfriend

• It's odd to hear you say that, knowing you come from a country where that isn't possible. But I agree with you. I hope it happens. You never know, he may surprise you. You're a nice person, and I'm glad we met. My name's Scott. Nice to meet you. *extends paw*

• well when something is not possible in my country i hope to see it in others. I m Karen nice to meet u 2

What Guys Said 18

• Love is when you care for and have feelings for them no matter what they do (unless they do something intentionally to harm you), but love is the act of showing the person you love how much you care for them. Love is when you both mutually feel the same way about each other and would do anything for one another. All you ever wanna do is make them happy and all they do is make you happy.

• An undisputed bond, between people. Like a friendship lit ablaze. Someone to share the burdens you may face.

• 1|0
  • When something bad happens to one of you and your first thought is, "How are WE going to get through this." And not, "I'm glad it's not me. Let me know when things get better."

• Baby don't hurt me.

Don't hurt me.

No more.

• Well, love is an abstract concept for different people it means different things. I am a very logical person and I have my own definition of love.

• When you care as much or more about someone else than you do about yourself

• I'm pretty sure they made a song about this, haha. WHAT IS LOVE-🎶🎵

Haha, but seriously, love is the accepting of each other's flaws and compensating for them while embracing, focusing on, and bring out what we see key in our others and helping to better both of each other. Basically one half coming together with another.

• It's a risky emotional contract. If you can control yourself with it and not let it consume you, you could reap massive benefits. If you can't, life is gonna suck.

• love for me is bahviors with a free will choice.

• someone we can trust till the end

• I don't think romantic love is actually love. I think it's a temporary ego suspension where you and the other person are codependent on eachother and idealize eachother's personalities.

• Your best friend but mire than that. You fell more attracted to them and the relationship just feels different.

• affection + sex+ bathroom sex+ food + hanging out.

• I don't know 😂 ili never been in love when I think I am it's just lust us guys Lust a lot

• When you would rather pick her bogeys then stick her with something

• I don't remember

What Girls Said 8

• Love is acceptance and being at one with the truth about each other. Showing each other the beauty and the beast sides of yourselves and staying.

• Love is a chemical reaction that's over glorified and exploited

• why do you think so?

• I'm sorry, I don't like tainting the youth :/
      But I do wish you well in the future and remember that devastating experiences aren't eternal.

• as u wish and thank you dear i ll keep that in mind

• When I have the same feelings towards someone else as I do for potatoes. I'm Irish. So I go fucking nuts for potatoes.
    www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/90015.jpg

• family

• Love is respect, undertand each other be there in good times and in bad times feel the love in heart don't hurt partner is feelings

• love is endless feelings

• Something that only exists in Disney movies.

• Being enthusiastic when he dates someone knew even though on the inside it kills you
    him not wanting to date you in fear he's gonna lose the most important person in his life.

• so you are basically happy if he dates someone other than u?

• well for me i d probably experience depression if he dates somebody else. Each person has his ways

• Oh trust me I am depressed over it. But I gotta think optimistically and let him be with someone else because i prioritize his happiness over mine. I think thats love