How do I get a boyfriend?

So I'd say I'm kind of attractive but idk😂😂 I always notice guys checking me out, but they don't initiate anything. Guys at school are too immature and I'm a little shy I guess. But I guess advice would be nice

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice. Like anything in life, dating requires that. Just put yourself out there and see what happens. You probably won't find the love of your life at first, but you'll learn a lot and level up. Next relationship you'll level up again. Just keep going, I promise you'll get there. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Initiate the conversation, find common interests with someone you have an interest in, talk to them like a friend, but keep a distance as to not be like a "sister" or "the best friend to talk to " as to stay out of the friendzone. Be nice to everyone to the point that everyone will only say good things about you and that if one said something bad, no one would believe it. That way your practically setting up your classmates to be your wingman. It also gives yourself publicity as others will find you nice and dependable. Next, love yourself. If you have a problem here or there fix it so then you will enjoy yourself and will attract more people to your happiness. Your at a young age in which kids are figuring things out for themselves. If your able to show that your ok in your own body and that you are comfortable whereever you are, you will have a better chance on attracting everyone to you. Also think positive and act positive. I mean, don't go around smiling and talking about how great everything is every second, but act positive here and there as positive people do a lot better to attract people than those who are negative. Now, think of popular people, they attract people because they are social, comfortable around everyone, joke about themselves and their faults, and have things other people desire. Follow them. Be social, laugh about your mistakes and have fun, people enjoy those who are fun as well. And since you have looks, then you must clean yourself well. Wear things that look good on you, but not like showing off your assets (because you will sometimes look trashy than classy), but show off what makes you unique and beautiful (for example, my face brightens up and I look more attractive and prettier when I add vaseline or chapstick to my lips as its one of the things that makes my face stand out) find out what is your best asset (not showing more boobs or butt) but what makes you more beautiful. Believe me, it makes you stand out than those who show more than they should and only attract guys who like them sexually then emotionally. Also, go to places that you are interested in (like if you like debate go to debate club or gaming club, etc) and interact with people there. You'll be able to connect with people their easier than of those who you see in the hallways. i hope this gives a general idea

What Guys Said 3

• Reread your own post - Guys at school are too immature. There's your answer.

• Just smile a lot, be kind to everyone.

The more times you apporach someone, the more confident you'll be the next time.

That's what I've found when it comes to getting dates.

• use Tinder

What Girls Said 1

• At your age, I suggest just focusing on creating meaningful friendships. One day a solid friendship could develop into romance. The more solid friendships you have the more opportunities for networking and meeting more people opens up. This not only could get you further in the dating world but in other aspects of your life as well.

Honestly, the more you worry about it, the less likely it will happen.