Why do guys keep using and playing me?

I'm an 18 year old senior in high school, and the guys at my school pay me no attention. But the older guys do, ranging from 30+. Lots of people tell me that I look and act older than my age, that's what probably attracts older men to me. The majority of the men are married, and some probably even have kids. It sucks how they use me for their ego boost. Am I too easy? Too nice? I just want to be one of those girls where a guy asks her out to prom, but the guys my age don't pay attention to me, instead, their dads do. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't go with anyone that is married. If you go with an older guy, at least find one that likes how you act and doesn't try to make you act more mature than you really are. And don't pretend to be something you are not for them. Be yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• Hold up are you really fucking 30 year old married men?

• don't sleep with older men. no matter what I have NEVER met a teenager who looks OR acts older than their age. you are what you think you are to them, an ego boost. with your track record you probably seem intimidating to boys your age, try laughing at their stupid teen jokes.

What Girls Said 1

• Well... that's interesting. You said you look older? How much older because if you look THAT much older then of course dudes your age don't pay much attention to you. If they see you and think, 'Woah 29 year old comin' through steer clear...' then yeah. I'm kinda in this same predicament because I do look and act more mature and older, kinda like you. Haha when I was younger I would use that to my advantage. I always got to go in the hot tub, no age restrictions because I looked and acted 16. And I do agree that most boys through high school are pretty immature most of the time (no offense boys, that's just the reality). I would say... well. It depends what you are trying to do. Are you trying to get the attention of the younger boys? If so, then you could dress down to a younger level. Act a little more flirty. Along those lines.