Would you accept someone that rejected you a year ago?

• I would consider accepting
  • No I would tell them to fuck off
  • Only if they have a unique reason (like mother dying)
    Vote C

128

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be mean to them, but it would depend on how they rejected me. I feel they were polite about it before and I still liked them at least a little, yes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not no lol, I mean I'd have to ask myself why now? What's changed from that point to this. The most likely answer and probably the correct one is that they can't find anyone.

I'm not gonna say it couldn't happen though I mean it would depend on the situation at the time like were they with someone or were they at a different point in their life, like religiously or something that wouldn't permit it etc.

What Girls Said 11

• No, I get over people who reject me. Even if I wanted to, once I get over someone I can never be into them again.

• Depends on the rejection and their reasons. Rejected before dating or after dating? I've accepted some people after being rejected and others I haven't. So I don't know it's 50/50 really.

• Fuck no

• Yes, but there's only a very few guys I'd accept if they rejected me before. Very few.

• No. Obviously i didn't meet up with their standards, and now all of the sudden it is? I still have a little pride.

• sure

• option c, if they had good reason for it
    otherwise nope, don't like being a second choice/option

• Probably not. There are exceptions, I guess.

• Depends who it is, and why they rejected me

• I doubt it tbh

• Depends

What Guys Said 7

• That really depends. As you age, you also meet new people, as as you meet new people, you're liable to meet at least one person whose much more unique than the person that rejected you in terms of both personality and physical attractiveness.

• people where I am have a 1 track mind and its still that way 20 something years later, so thanks but no thanks.

• Probably C.

• That depends on how much I want them

• I think I would consider accepting and thank myself for being persistent.

• No, she fucked some other dudes and now decides she wants me

• Depends.