I tend to be obsessive so if you're tired of my seemingly common questions, then fuck off lol no one is forcing you here.
Anyways, this is related to my other questions.
I remember telling my friend that I would NEVER date guys who aren't scrawny, skinny because that's my preference. And she laughed because people tend to have checklists that they rarely adhere to. My ex wasn't obese, but he wasn't definitely a skinny guy. He was kinda chubby at the start of our relationship and had more boobs than me. At first, it kills me to say this, but I wasn't totally attracted to his body. But I grew to really, really enjoy it. Something prior to dating him I didn't think would happen. I also said I didn't want to date a single father because I didn't want to jeopardize any chances of him reconciling with the mother. And he was a father too. so that's 2 things I'd said I'd never date but still did.
She personally said she'd NEVER fall for a man who was hairy because she didn't like that. She is happily practically married to a man for 10, going on 11 years now who is a human wilderbeast lol And she absolutely loves his body as is.
So GaGgers, my question is do you have any instances where you dated someone who wasn't your preference or the opposite of it? Maybe you like only big boobs but gave small boobs a chance. Or you never wanted to date a single parent but did? Or only tall men but fell for a short guy? etc etc
Was it an "eye opening" experience and it became your preference? Or did you just enjoy it "enough" but you still have your preference? Did you realize that you couldn't just get over it and had to break it off? Are you just not trying because you know you'd not be able to? have you never but are willing to try?
- Yes, and it was amazing now I LOVE said feature, it replaced my past preferences31%(12)25%(19)Vote19%(7)
- Yes, and it was ok. I still have my preferences, but am content enough to stay26%(10)21%(16)Vote17%(6)
- Yes and it was too much for me to look past. I still have my preferences10%(4)16%(12)Vote22%(8)
- No, I'm almost certain I wouldn't able to look past it and be happy18%(7)19%(14)Vote19%(7)
- No, but I'd be willing to try it out one day15%(6)19%(14)Vote23%(8)