Hey girls, what goes through your mind when an unattractive guy ask you out?

• I don't like his face, but i would like to get to know him better
    26%(10)18%(10)Vote0%(0)
  • Ew, get away from me
    8%(3)18%(10)Vote39%(7)
  • I don't know what to do
    58%(22)50%(28)Vote33%(6)
  • 911?
    8%(3)14%(8)Vote28%(5)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's happened to me before, this guy was not my type at all. Weird but sort of nice, the crazy sort of kid. I was friendly to him. I still feel a little bit guilty for the way I turned him down, but we were friendly for a while so it was okay

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Jim Gaffigan-"Life is a little easier for attractive people. Can we admit that? Think about it, if a stranger smiles at you and they're attractive, you think, 'Oh, they're nice.' But if the stranger's ugly, you're like, 'What do they want? Get away from me weirdo.'"

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I feel guilty for not finding him attractive, lame for turning him down and angry because he has more confidence then the guy I actually like.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does he see in me, to even ask me out.
    But I give guys chances because looks doesn't mean anything and I'm saying this because during my teen years I went by age and looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • 911!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • More like damn what can I say to get out of this

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a girl but a women. But I voted, and voted b. But I use to say I'm into someone else (it's almost always true).

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but what goes through my mind is really something like "ew, get away from me". In fact it uses to be "omg, I can't believe he's doing this, did i act like i was interested?"

• I meant woman* ¬¬

• I'll have a listen to what they have to say, but chances are if they're a grubby old man I'm probably not going to be into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be flattered but try to let him down gently. I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel guilty for being shallow. Usually try to ignore the situation. Feel even more guilty.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Omg how do I let him down easy please don't start insulting me"

0|0
    0|0
  • 😟 'uhhhh... uh oh. This could end badly. What can I say that won't sound terribly mean?'

0|0
    0|0
  • decline

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I tend to throw my drink at their face if an unattractive girl approaches me. That's so disrespectful towards me :/

0|1
    0|0
  • They think he is creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They run away from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably ew haha

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;