Do guys prefer to meet girls online or in person?

just out of curiosity

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello! I prefer to meet girls in person but sometimes it is better if we meet online first and get to know each other instead flying blindly and not knowing anything about her nor does she know anything about you, then when you meet her you will have a better understanding of who you are meeting and who knows if she is stalker and I meet her in person at bar or club and things don't work out and she just keeps asking and wanting to talk but after you meet you say thanks meeting me but I am not interested, then things can change drastically and I can't get rid of her no matter what I say or do

Most Helpful Girl

• it is hard to know people onlin as they hide their true fae better

What Guys Said 12

• In person. If I am away then i don't mind online. But eventually i prefer n like her to meet in person.

• Its.. Better.. To have.. Face.. To. Face.. Conversation. Beacause.. You. doesn't. Know.. That. The. Girl. On online.. Is. Fake. Or. Not

• I like meeting women online because i feel like they get to express themselves without any pressure. Because its easier to show your true self behind a mask. Get to know each other faster THEN meet in person.

• In person of course..

• In real life

• offline can you see lies bit better

• in person

• Either can be fun

• Both

• personal preference I'd rather in real life

• Yeah in person would be better
      I agree
      thanks for your opinion :)

• people need to socialize more

• Yeah technology is taking over the world
      some for the better and some for the worse lol

• In person. But just have no place to do so; most bars/clubs are 80% guys, and my workplace is about the same.

• don't care as long as she is into videogames

What Girls Said 1

• In person, for sure.