Why aren't I good enough for him?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months. When we hang out together we have a great time and he is always laughing and smiling in my company. Sometimes when I'm not looking and turn back round he will be staring at my face and smiling. We usually spend about 7 hours together each time. When I tell him about my past relationships he asks me lots of questions about them and asks me if i was still texting my ex I was with before

I asked him recently what he felt about me and he went very flustered and started stuttering and repeating himself. He went very embarrassed and said that he's been thinking about it too and says that he enjoys spending time with me and wants to continue hanging out with me. He also said that at one point he was thinking 'should I kiss her?'

but he hasn't kissed me or made a move on me. He said to me 'I hope we can still hang out though'

Whats wrong with me? Am I not good enough for him? Is he attracted to me at all?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's shy or insecure.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is definitely attracted to you, but something is holding him back

What Guys Said 3

• He is shy. You have already asked this question and I have already answered.

• maybe he is nervous?

• He's just introvert. Go out to his favorite place and have a drink, it'll get easy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!