Have you ever told a girl she is too short?

I have done this to a girl yesterday and just imagine her reaction! When I was a short guy 2 years ago she was mean to me, and now that I am tall and attractive and she is a shortie rejecting her for being short is so much fun.

• Yes, that was fun!
  • No, but I should do it!
  • No.
    Vote C

411

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who is 'smaller' in general (5'2 and 110)
    I get that all the time, but usually it's followed by unwanted comments;
    fun to throw around, standgebläse (google it) or some bs like that.

• 5'2''? What a midget!

• Those guys who think you are cute still view you like a child, believe me.

• Ahhhh, nope.
      I have been asked out by guys a foot taller. And I have dated one back in high school.
      It mostly revolves around masculinity and how me being significantly smaller gives them the feeling of me needing protection (as some have stated)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like great satisfaction
    Hope you are content now

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 10

• Lol that question is too beta.

Should women reject you for having boobs that are too small? Men and women just have different qualities they are judged upon.

• No, I have never told a woman she was too short. I don't believe in being mean to other people, even if they were mean to me. There's enough hate in this world to begin with.

• No. Or fat, or skinny, or tall, etc. I'm not a tall guy in my own right, so that'd be pretty pointless for me to do...

• Actually you can try doing it even if you are short yourself. Those midgets who are 5'-5'2'' still want 6'+ guys, so why are you worse?

• I prefer short girls

• I said she wasn't short but fun-sized

• Dude
    Why are you so stuck up with the height issue?

• in your case your reaction was excellent

• I really wonder why so many people are so obsessed with how tall someone is.

• Nope. I've only been with taller women. And I'm 6ft 1!

• I don't understand. Women are never too short :p

• They reject guys for being short but when you reject a 5'2'' midget she is so pissed off!

• You can reject her, but the next guy won't. I'm 6'3", i'd date a midget if she was cute for sure.

• A midget is an adult under 4'10".